AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP WITH WORLD-CLASS SPEAKER ERIC EDMEADES
THE STAGE EFFECT:
How to Master the Art of Public Speaking and Upgrade Your Presentation Skills
Live in Vilnius, May 15, 2019
Radisson Blu Royal Astorija
Registration closes in:
This workshop is limited to 40 attendees and will sell out fast.
May 13 update: sorry, all tickets have been sold out.
ABOUT ERIC EDMEADES:
- Serial entrepreneur who owned businesses in a variety of industries including mobile computing, medical simulation, augmented reality gaming, 3D camera engineering, and Hollywood special effects, where he had the privilege of working on Hollywood blockbusters like Avatar and movies in the Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers, and Iron Man franchises.
- Today, Eric is focused on education. He is the founder of BusinessFreedom.com, Speaking Academy and fast-growing health coaching company, WildFit.
- Has made speeches in more than 25 countries and shared the stage with Sir Richard Branson, President Bill Clinton, Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki and his good friends Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, John Gray.
- He has invested over $100,000 in public speaking training and has learned from the best teachers & performers.
- Eric has logged more than 10 000 hours on stage delivering keynote presentations at multi-speaker events and running his own highly immersive multi-day workshops.
- His videos on YouTube have over 5 million views.
- Eric and his wife Elise also run exclusive retreats and adventure programs including WildFest and the famous See You At The Top leadership program that involves summiting Kilimanjaro, Africa’s tallest peak.
- Eric has received award from Mindvalley for Highest Rated Program 2019.
Attention all CEOs, business owners, speakers, coaches, consultants and influencers!
Whether you want to motivate your team, convince your colleagues, sell your idea to an investor, pitch products or services to customers, or make a stronger impact to your audience, it is often your speaking and presentation skills that determine whether it is a success or a failure.
When you stand on stage to inspire, educate or entertain, you take advantage of a powerful force called The Stage Effect.
What is The Stage Effect?
The Stage Effect is what creates a powerful attraction that performers experience when they deliver great content to an audience.
Audience# + DeliveryQ = Attraction
The size of the audience and the quality of the delivery determine the level of attraction created by The Stage Effect. People have been listening to stories for hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of years.
Extraordinary storytellers access powers of attraction, impact, and persuasion. People are drawn to, want to follow, spend time, and do business with these leading speakers.
Today, many are spending millions of dollars on great stories - they watch TV, movies, read books and skim through YouTube looking for great content to distract, inspire and improve themselves.
By learning how to create and use The Stage Effect you can impact and educate your audience and at the same time present yourself in the best possible way.
Winston Churchill, Tony Robbins, Martin Luther King Jr, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, T. Harv Eker and many others have used The Stage Effect to entertain, educate and influence millions of people throughout the history.
Eric will teach you how to use The Stage Effect force to express yourself better, become a great storyteller and upgrade your presentation skills.
You will learn how to create the highest level of attraction and influence during any kind of presentation - whether your audience is:
- the person sitting across from you in a coffee shop,
- few colleagues in a meeting,
- 50 people on a Facebook Live broadcast,
- 100s of people packed into a hotel ballroom or a conference center.
At this fun, powerful and highly effective workshop you will learn:
What the Stage Effect is and how you can use it to create maximum attraction and seriously effective influence.
How to create broad-spectrum appeal so that you can appeal to the highest percentage of any audience.
How to use stories to keep your audiences on the edge of their seats; engaged, eager and interested.
How to use your voice, body language and work with the energy of any room, big or small.
How to build your talks so that you can easily remember them and never need to use notes.
How to make sure you get booked as a speaker and build your brand as a key player in your industry.
How to make sure that you are excited and full of energy (and not nervous) about all of your talks from now on
How to handle live audience comments and questions with confidence.
What is the right way to use speaking to promote your business, products or services.
The biggest mistake to avoid whenever you speak to any audience.
MASTERMIND SESSION TO ANSWER YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
During this session you will be able to ask questions which are most relevant to you. Also, Eric will share insights and his experience working with Mindvalley and other international promoters.
Being able to deliver a good speech, tell an engaging story in any forum is a huge competitive advantage in business and in life in general.Eric Edmeades Serial entrepreneur and world-class speaker
Available ticket types
(300 Eur / 1 ticket). Lunch and two coffee breaks are included. Workshop time from 9:00-16:00.
(250 Eur / 1 ticket). Session time 16:20-18:00. Please note: this session may end later.
WORKSHOP + MASTERMIND
Sold out! (Standard price 550 Eur).
Choose your ticket(s) now
Date: May 15, 2019 (Wednesday)
Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Astorija
Address: Didžioji g. 35/2, Vilnius
Workshop: 09:00 - 16:00
Mastermind: 16:20 - 18:00
Registration: from 8:15
Catering: lunch and two coffee breaks are included in ticket price.
Language: English, no translation.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT ERIC & HIS WORKSHOPS
Company code: 304690605
Address: Santariskiu st. 53a, Vilnius, Lithuania